Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Walk in the Park

Those of you who follow my Flickr photos know that Forest Park is one of my favorite spots. Beyond being a fantastic urban park in general, it is a perfect place to capture photos across the spectrum of genres that interest me: nature, architecture, landscape, and street photography (of sorts). I often wander the park for hours at a time, and love capturing its beauty and our fellow St. Louisans enjoying it.

How many cities are lucky enough to have such a grand, beautiful, historical park at its heart? Well . . . I don't know, actually. Perhaps most of them. In any event, this one is ours, and I think we're damn lucky to have it.

For more Forest Park photos, check out my Forest Park, Saint Louis Art Museum, and Apotheosis photosets on Flickr.












No comments:

Post a Comment